Friday 29 January 2016

Trying (and sometimes failing) to be a better blogger...

Oh hey guys!



I thought this week would be an honest post, my blog isn't anywhere near what I want it to be and that is for many reasons. I don't have a crazy amount of time to put towards my blog like I want to, even now I am recently with extra time but it isn't a great deal of time for my blog. Photography is my biggest hurdle I believe in my blogging progress, I don't have access to a good camera let alone any camera so when it comes to pictures right now I am using my iPhone.

Outfit posts are something that is on my list for sure but with no camera or tripod taking long shots is hard and I only want to produce the best posts I can not some quick half hearted post just for the sake of putting up a post. I know this sounds just like a ramble rant of a post but I just want to keep it real with the few readers I have and just let you know what's going on. I am going to try harder, I've tried to increase posts to 2x a week but lately all they have been are either what's in my stash or a wishlist so I need to up my game and provide more of a selection of things.

I am going to a little launch today for Urban Decay's new products so there's that to look forward to, I might do a FOTD for the make-up I wear or even include my outfit if I can. I am constantly trying to do better if not for myself then for you lovely readers and I would love it if you could give me some kind of input to what you guys want to see or read.

I have made small steps including mapping out my blog as much as I can with the badass blog planner and even paying for a new theme to make it look more of a professional blog. All I can do is try and trust me I am doing the best I can, I just hope you guys understand.

Any upcoming posts you want are welcome in the comment box.

That's all for now,


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© PorcelainNIvory | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig