Monday 5 September 2016

NARS sheer glow review

Oh hey guys and girls!



NARS Sheer Glow is a foundation that has been around for a few years now and something that has been on bloggers and Youtuber’s “holy grail” list for a very long time. It would of course get an avid beauty fanatic like myself adding it to my make-up wish list but debating on whether I could justify spending £31.00 on such a product when Drugstore foundations are a third of the price.



The purpose of Sheer Glow is pretty much what you would assume, a medium coverage foundation that aims to create glowing skin and a dewy finish. This appealed to me mainly due to the fact I am a dry to combination skin type and this is designed just for that, as it is medium coverage it is perfect as an everyday foundation (expensive but beautiful!). I quote from the John Lewis website when it says “replete with skincare benefits and the NARS complexion formula, skin is hydrated, more luminous, softer and smoother”.  From using this foundation, I can see that this is in fact true, my skin doesn’t flake and the overall effect is quite airbrushed. I would probably say this is fairly similar to the RevlonColourstay foundation just slightly less coverage, but the good thing about sheer glow is the fact it is buildable.



One of the annoying things I found out about this foundation is no pump is included in the price, it is an added £3 (which I obviously paid out) which is not ideal but I guess not everyone likes a pump foundation. Without the use of a pump I can imagine the product getting wasted through the attempt of getting it out.

So after purchasing and using this foundation (in Gobi) I found the coverage to be similar to Revlon (as stated before) there was definitely a dewy and a slight glow to my base which is amazing. It lasted almost the entire day and although when applying I found it to be a bit patchy, through building the base it was easily solved (super blend-able too!). Overall this foundation is beautiful, I don’t know if I would rush to the shops when it finishes but it definitely is good on my skin, I might even consider getting the much raved about concealer.


What do you lovelies think? Have you tried NARS sheer glow?

That’s all for now,



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© PorcelainNIvory | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig