Friday 2 September 2016

New Beginnings

Oh hey guys!


So surprise surprise I went AWOL again, apologises. I’ve had some hard times including a break up with infamous J, sometimes you have to figure out if something is truly making you happy no matter how much love there is between two people. Anyway sob story over I had an amazing 4 months and wouldn’t ever take it back or regret a day, we go through these things to learn and grow and that is exactly what I’ve done. I also got the keys to my new house in Canterbury for my final year at university and cannot wait until September 1st to officially move in with 4 absolute babes! Sad notes though I’ve had to resign from my dream job at Waterstones as they can’t transfer me to the one down Canterbury, making me jobless from September but silver linings? More time for blogging hopefully!


So as you lovely readers probably could have figured out my blog is not the best it can be, my commitment isn’t up to scratch mainly due to writers block and lack of passion. I am trying to rectify this and get back on the blogging band wagon, starting with reaching out to the blogging community and making some friends hopefully. I want to start giving back to my loyal readers and hopefully gain some more followers rather than just page views. I want to run giveaways and competitions, run polls to ensure that I give my readers what they want.

I have decided that this post won't be a normal update alone but a few special pieces that I have had my eye on as a Coconut Queen. If you are unsure about what that terminology means I will point you in the direction of this post so you can have a little catch up. My discount does still stand for all of my readers and I feel truly blessed to be part of an amazing brand, I can honestly say that the pieces on the site call out to everyone and the amount of stuff in my basket is insane! I have managed to choose a select few to not overwhelm any newcomers to my blog, so without further a do here goes...




First up is this gorgeous print, if anyone knows me then you know I have a tiny obsession when it comes to a unicorn and so this definitely called out to me. Not only does it call on my inner unicorn but it also happens to follow the theme of my room and therefore would be integrated nicely, not only is this A4 print only £6 (without discount) but it is made on recycled card! Bonus!


and breathe... this laptop case is literally the epitome of gorgeous and in the ever so fabulous marble trend it just keeps everything a little bit snazzy. I have always wanted a cool skin or case on my Macbook ever since I bought it a year ago and as soon as I saw this I questioned the need to have savings. This "Classy Case" is a tad bit pricey for a poor student like myself at £26 but I am debating whether I could live on pasta and water for a week in order to get this. (Not outrageous right?) 




Last but not least we have this beauty of a phone case, now if anyone dislikes this I have to question just why that is. Who doesn't have an inner child that wants to be a mermaid? Nothing like jazzing up a phone and making that an accessory on a night out (its not just me wearing all black right?) At £15 this is out in the running with pricing with the likes of Skinny Dip so a fair price in the phone case market it would seem. 

Here is the discount code that enables my readers to enjoy 20% off: porcelainnivory20


So that's all I have for you amazing readers, happy shopping!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© PorcelainNIvory | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig