Saturday 14 May 2016

Brand Spotlight: Boux Avenue!

Oh hey guys!

I've decided to do a mini series sharing my favorite shops and stores with you all, they will most probably include wish lists because who doesn't always have a list of stuff they love and want. 
Anyway, first on my list is the amazing Boux Avenue! The thing that bout avenue does for small chested ladies like me is a range of sizes beyond most other stores, I have an awkward back size of 30 which makes it incredibly hard for me to find anything that fits. 


Don't get me wrong most people would consider £25 for a bra extreme especially when some of the matching bottoms are £10 on top of it. However, I find Boux Avenue always tends to have some amazing offers on from certain sets being £25, free underwear with others and then of course there is student discount from 10-20% so you can pretty much guarantee that I go a little crazy on orders. Boux avenue not only provides smaller sizes but it’s pretty much guaranteed that any item you choose is amazing quality with added sexiness no matter what size or shape you are.

Boux avenue has a few shops around the UK, Lakeside being my local store so I have first hand experience on the sublime service given. On every occasion you are given a warm welcome and staff are always friendly and helpful. The bra fitting services are incredible with their changing rooms which happen to have different names and 3 dim light settings to help you see what the garment looks like in all lighting.
Staff are incredibly attentive to customers needs, often running around the shop whilst you’re in the changing room helping collect garments that you might like or suit. One thing for sure is Boux Avenue is miles ahead from any other store when it comes to customer service and friendliest.

I think one of the trademarks of Boux avenue is the gorgeous way they wrap your purchases in pink tissue paper (and place it in a box if you order it online). The simplistic pink white and black theme that is incorporated into Boux Avenue makes every woman feel sexy and classy, I mean underwear is an essential so why not spice it up so you feel amazing everyday.


As my love for Boux Avenue grows so does my need to get more from there, my collection is relatively small right now at only 6 sets but I am always browsing their site (bad for my bank balance, that’s for sure) but there is no doubt it will grow. Not only do they do underwear but they also do nightwear and gifts, the nightwear is amazing from standard PJ’s to cute ones to the slightly sexier baby dolls so there is something for everyone.




So here is my mini wish list, all gorgeous all needed (maybe wanted) so if anyone wants to hand this student some spending money that would be lovely. Joke!



So there you have it, the only shop I buy underwear from the amazing Boux Avenue! If you guys haven’t checked it out yet I suggest you take a gander, I seriously doubt you’ll leave the site without finding something you need to buy!

That’s all for now,





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© PorcelainNIvory | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig