Monday 13 January 2014

Birthday Dress!



Oh Hey!

I feel like I've been MIA for a long time and for that I apologise, so to inform you all my birthday is in little over a month (7th of February to be exact) and so a killer dress to dance the night away is essential. I've been scouring the internet for weeks and finally I settled on something, not quite the dress form but instead a tailored jumpsuit from Missguided.  




I thought the brightness of the blue would make me stand out as the birthday girl, teamed with gold accessories adds class and definition. I also bought a belt to eventuate my waist all that is needed now is the heels and jewelry.  

I will definitely be making a post on my birthday weekend, including this completed clubbing look and my recycled dress outfit for dinner. 









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© PorcelainNIvory | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig