Wednesday 8 January 2014

Mini Boohoo Haul FT. Outfit Ideas


Oh Hey!


So recently I was browsing the Boohoo website, as you do, and I came across this snazzy shift dress at a bargain £5 (apparently it has increased in price since the time I bought it). What did I do you ask? BUY IT! (and maybe a clutch to go with it... oops). Here's a few outfit ideas I put together with the dress and clutch.

So for a more dressy look I paired the dress and clutch with a pair of suede flatforms from Primark (a bargain at £12) you could also add a statement necklace if you feel particularly brave or just add red lips.


For a much more casual look I paired the dress and clutch with my pair of high top white converses (excuse the fact that they look grey, they may need washing). You could pair it with tights and a loose fitted blazer for a more slouchy appearance.


For the final look a more rock chick look I paired the dress and clutch with my heeled boots from New Look to give it a more edgy look. You could also pair it with a leather jacket and tights and backcombed hair.


Sorry about how short this post is, thought I'd quickly make it before work.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© PorcelainNIvory | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig