Friday 1 November 2013

Small ASOS haul

So recently I decided to be impulsive and make use of ASOS' sale, they had some great bargains and so I couldn't resist making a few purchases. My main intention was to get a few pieces for when I venture out with my friends, clubbing is something I'd never had done so the dresses were a way to force me to get out of my comfort zone.





I only spent around £50 including the purchase of 3 dresses, nail varnish, earrings and a bag which I think is a pretty decent amount for good quality items. I got super excited when I saw the parcel but that's mainly due to the fact I don't get myself anything usually, I know it sounds sad!





The first dress I chose was a swinging dress in black, I've been really loving the comeback of the swing dress and I had my eye on this one for quite a while. It's a simple yet stylish piece that can be dressed up with a pair of heels and bold lips or styled down with a pair of ankle boots and tights. A similar one can be bought here in the sale at a bargain price of £12.50!

The dress above caught my eye due to the bold print and midi length, it was originally £25 reduced to £10 however it is not on the website anymore and has completely sold out! Once trying it on however I noticed that it was see through so you definitely have to wear white shorts or your best undies underneath.


This purchase was perhaps my favorite purchase of them all, I've heard great things about Monki and so when I saw this jersey dress I had to have it, especially as it was a steal at £9! This is in the shade grey and looks simple yet classic on, definitely worth every penny in fact I'm tempted to buy another one! 

Next is my accessories, Nail varnish is something I can't really wear because it is forbidden at work but for some reason I still love to have it just in case. 

 This was a risk buy, I'm not a major fan of anything neon seen as I don't like to stand out from a crowd or draw attention for myself but I decided if anything something small as nails wouldn't be so bad. This nail varnish is POP beauty varnish  in flirty fuchsia a steal at £3.50 



A clutch was an essential in my opinion if I was to go out, this New Look chain clutch bag was around the £5-£10 mark, it is no longer in stock so I can't check out how much it was but it serves its purpose as a simple clutch.


The next purchase was a regretful buy, on the website these Susan Caplan teardrop studs looked dainty and small however upon opening them it was clear I wouldn't be wearing them, they are very over sized and I don't think they suit me. Definitely £5 I shouldn't have spent. 


Again I bought these nail varnishes on a whim, three pastel Models Own varnishes for £10 was a bargain as they usually retail at £5 each! They don't have these ones in stock anymore but they sell sets of 3 for £12. 

Let me know if any of you have any ASOS goodies to share, I hope that helped!







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© PorcelainNIvory | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig