Sunday 1 February 2015

Day to night neutral eye

Oh hey guys,

I'm not an expert at make-up by a long shot I mean I struggle to even do a simple eyeliner flick but I love trying to do stuff and experimenting so after not being able to sleep one night this is what happened.
Just a warning before I continue I have to apologize for the terrible lightening and images, my university accommodation has terrible lighting and my sister stole my camera so I am using my Iphone 4S!


So here is the first look, more day time appropriate, obviously the eye liner flick is optional I only really did it because I am absolutely terrible at doing it and need all the practice I can get. I decided to mix together two different foundations for my base as one was too yellow and one makes me look completely ghostly but the combination of the two creates a nice flawless base with no flakiness, super impressed. Next I just did my everyday brows, to some it might be too dark or my brows might not match up but you can't run around pleasing everyone. My eyes are obviously neutral with browns and greys nothing to big or smokey as it has to be a transition piece so has to suit both day and night.
 Sticking with the day look the eyeliner is nothing to big and bold but it's entirely down to the person, if you want big eyeliner go for it, I personally struggle with any flick so I keep it quite small and precise. I used a white liner to really open my lash line and used a angled brush to push brown eye shadow on my lower lash line. For my mascara I'm using my favourite one for giving big voluminous lashes.
 
For my face I used my usually bronzer all over my temples, jawline, nose and cheekbones I don't tend to dabble much when it comes to bronzer and blush I just stick with one product. I'm up for new products so if you guys have any recommendations let me know. On the topic of blush I just used a peachy colour which is really affordable and has a good pigment. For the daytime I stuck to a nude lip, I realise that I forgot to include these products in my photographs so I will let you know what they are now.  First I lined my lips with Rimmel London Exaggerate lip liner in 018 "Addiction" then I applied Sleek Matte Me lip cream in 436 "Birthday Suit" . I love this combination as the lip creme dries pretty quickly and leaves a nice nude touch to the lips/

This would be my night time twist, it is literally adding a bold red lip obviously you could always make your eyeliner bolder and contour darker. It is down to personal preference. 






So there you have it, my own take on neutral eyes for day to night!
Hope you enjoyed.





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© PorcelainNIvory | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig