Saturday 1 October 2016

My Travel Make-up!

Oh hey guys and girls!

So as you may know I recently moved into my university house (room tour here) but after realising I was going to be living alone for a while I decided to come home in time for my mum’s birthday and my parent’s anniversary. I would like to think I have packing of certain things down to pack when needed and so I thought I would share what makeup I brought back with me and my thoughts and opinions. Maybe you’ll get new product ideas…


As you can see I actually only brought home a Make-up brush bag that I picked up from Boots around a year ago ( similar one here) and tried to pack as much as I could in it, this way you're not bringing home everything. You may also realise I didn't bring home any eyeshadows with me at all, if I wanted anything on my eyes I would just use the contour as a transition shade. 



Makeup:
 1. NARS Sheer Glow Foundation £31 (Light 3 Gobi) – This is my new favourite foundation, buildable coverage and a glowing finish that makes everything just look glammed up! High price point but definitely worth it. Check out my full review here.
2       MAC Pro Longwear Concealer £18  (NW15) - I have had this product for quite some time and it definitely has  become one of my all-time favourites, the pigment alone is enough to be full coverage and dual purpose.
3      NYX HD Studio Finishing Powder £8 (SFP01) – I never got into the baking trend until quite recently and I still haven’t mastered it but it has become a step on my makeup routine. This powder is affordable and a beautiful finishing touch.
4      MUA Undress Your Skin ShimmerHighlighter £3 (Pink Shimmer) – This is my favourite highlighter ever, affordable with the most amazing pigment and coverage. Definitely something to pick up at your next drugstore browse.
5      NYX High Definition Blush £5.50 (Taupe) – Now this I don’t actually use as a blush but as a contour which sounds weird but seen as I am porcelain skinned this actually works well. I cannot for the life of me remember who recommended this but it is incredible and works just as well if not better than higher brands such as Benefit.
6      Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade £15 (Dark Brown) – Such hype surrounds the Anastasia Beverly Hills makeup products and of course for me the brow pomade was one of the most talked about product. Stupidly I thought it was far more expensive than it was so as soon as I saw the price I knew I had to have it. This product does not budge and is long lasting, definitely a staple for me now.
7      Urban Decay Perversion Mascara£8 (Black) – So right now I switch between this one and Maxfactor but as this is a sample size its perfect for travel.  It definitely is a lengthening mascara that makes the best out of any lashes.
8      Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal EyeLiner Pencil £2.99 (Pure White) – White liner is something I dip in and out of using but right now it’s a saviour for making my eyes appear wide. Perfect for the water line!







Brushes:









There you have it, everything I bought home and used on my face, as you can see from the bottom image it only takes intensity and a bold lip (MAC Amorous) to take it from day to night.
What do you lovelies use when packing a compact make-up bag?




That's all for now my lovelies,



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© PorcelainNIvory | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig