Friday 12 June 2015

5 Places I want to visit....

Oh hey guys!

I thought it might be interesting to mix up the content a little and discuss the places I really want to visit in the next 5 years (a bit ambitious, maybe 10?) and the reasons behind it. So here goes...

1. New Zealand

This is no doubt my number one place to visit, I've loved the idea of being exploring the scenic views and the beautiful landscapes for a long time. The culture there with the Maori sparks an interest in me to be fair a lot of my interest in New Zealand sparks from the international rugby. I absolutely love the team and the haka and I aim to watch the team play at least once in my lifetime (at a stadium).

2. Thailand

Thailand is a country that is often pictured over the internet as being idyllic and beautiful in its scenery. With it's all year round hot climate and it's beautiful beaches it has me itching to the travel agents I think however that this is somewhere to enjoy with a best friend or partner.  In any country there will be different cultures to explore and Thailand is definitely one of them, from the food to the ancient heritage. Sign me up!




3. Georgia

If there is one thing that any of my followers should know about me it should be my love for country music, and this may seem a tad stupid but my main reason for my love of Georgia is the love I have for country music, Luke Bryan in particular. The whole USA experience wherever you go in the states will vary and I believe that I will truly gain the experience and love I have for country music in Georgia.

4. Greece

Greece is again a beautiful scenic place where the culture and food will enable me to expand life experiences and gain a better understanding of other areas. The weather is deemed to be beautiful for most if not all of the year and so I want to visit here for sure.







5.  The Philippines

After dating a filipino for two and a half years I kind of took on the interest of the culture and I always said I would love to visit the country and experience the true filipino ways. I think I would mainly stick to Manila as I would feel comfortable in the capital more than exploring other areas alone. Again all of these places would enable my experiences and culture awareness to expand.





So that's it, not mega informative but you get the point.
That's all for now,





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© PorcelainNIvory | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig