Friday 19 June 2015

My most reached for make-up items ft. organiser


Oh hey guys!

I thought since I showed you my overall organisation of my beauty products I would go a little more in depth into my most reached make- up items and the new organiser I picked up from TK MAXX a couple of weeks ago. This organiser retails at £9.99 at TK MAXX, it has 14 small slots where as you can see lipsticks can be housed, there are also three deep tall slots where I house mascara, lip pencils and eye liners. Finally there is the main component at the very back which is deep and fairly long, I use this to house my main bulk of everyday products. I hope you guys enjoy this post. 







A picture of the overall look of the organiser with my most reached make-up items. 







MAC Lipsticks: Viva Glam V,  Honey Love, Impassioned, So Chaud and Viva Glam I



Lip Pencils: (Rimmel)Addiction (18) , Spice (11), Eastend Snob (63) 
                    (MAC) Spice, Cherry
Lip Gloss: (Benefit) Kiss me quick (Discounted)


So I hope this helps, this is the most reached make-up on my vanity!
That's all for now









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© PorcelainNIvory | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig