Tuesday 4 March 2014

Blogger Inspiration of the week #2

Fashion Train, AKA Becca.

Becca has been one of the most inspirational bloggers of the past year for me, she doesn't just blog about one specific thing but it ranges from beauty products to outfit posts. Her outfit posts are by far my favorite type of posts that she creates, they have an amazing range from daytime to night time and half of the time it has me reaching for my debit card (Bad influence Becca haha).

I still remember when she retweeted me and when she likes my photos on instagram, trust me I had a fan girl moment haha! If I can be anywhere near as stylish and successful as Becca is then I will be an extremely happy girl. So if for some reason you read my post and have not glanced at Becca's blog, head over there now. You wont be disappointed!



*This is one of my favorite outfit posts that Becca has recently published, beautiful!

Where to find her:
Blog
Facebook
Instagram
Tumblr








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© PorcelainNIvory | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig