Tuesday 11 March 2014

Inspiration Blogger of the Week #3:

I have been a major fan of Sabrina for at least a year, not only is she an amazing blogger but she also has a youtube channel in which she creates videos on everything from hauls to tutorials. In fact her Youtube channel is what drew me into searching the web for her blog.


Now she hasn't posted much this year but her dedication to both her blog and her youtube channel is profound, not only that but she is down to earth and I've been particularly lucky for her to have tweeted me back (major fan girl moment trust me!)

Her tutorials are effortless and she combines not only high end products but manages to sneak in products on the cheaper scale in there, recently she created a Mila Kunis inspired make-up look using only Primark make-up from there new range. (click here to watch)

In general I cannot begin to explain and encourage you guys to check her out, her success along with her beauty (*crushing*) is on the up and I'll be privileged to watch her rise.



Her links:
Blogger
Youtube




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© PorcelainNIvory | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig