Friday 11 April 2014

What's In My Bag? (Work Edition)

Oh Hey!

Sorry for the late upload I found myself in A&E on Wednesday night after suffering a head injury at work so I've just been resting to get ready for a 10 hour shift on Sunday. Anyway lets get on with it!

I love reading other peoples blog posts or Youtube videos on what's in there bag, I guess I am kind of nosey in that respect, so now I've decided to make my own. This is what is in my bag... work edition.


So the bag I am currently using for work is my Topshop Red Winged twist bag which they have since stopped selling. I was lucky enough to receive this from my parents for Christmas and I absolutely adore it. It is just a standard inside as well with a normal pocket and a mobile phone pouch, the lining is the same as the red on the outside.


Okay so here goes, from left to right!

Black Apron: So obviously seen as this is a work edition I have to have my apron on me, I work as a waitress for anyone who doesn't know and we can't actually work unless with have an apron on. Weird I know, but for anyone who wants to flaunt there body then you can pretty much tie the apron to accentuate your shape! (WORK)

Micros Clock In Card: Again a necessity for work, we have to have this every shift to clock in and out and to put through any orders. (WORK)

Black Umbrella: Simple, an umbrella in the UK is a must!!!! (PRIMARK)

Earphones: This is definitely a must have for me, I can't leave home without them. I can't physically sit on a bus in silence which is probably why I spend so much on Itunes! (APPLE)

Black Purse: I prefer these kind of purses because they aren't bulky and in case you need to swap your bag to something more compact then they won't need to be swapped either. (H&M)

Pink Tangle Teaser Hairbrush and hair ties: Okay so I think this is the kids version but I picked this up due to the fact that my hair has to be up for work so this and the hair ties come in handy. (BOOTS)

Selection of Cards: Bank Card, Discount Card etc.

Badge: Again a must have for work as much as I hate people knowing my name! (WORK)

Baby Lips: I actually love Peach Punch the best, it gives a nice sheen of colour on your lips and smells amazing.  (BOOTS)

Victoria Secret Spray: This is by far my favourite scent ever, its called angel and I constantly get compliments on how nice it smells!!! (VICTORIA SECRET)

Sample Size of Molton Brown Hand Cream: The smell isn't my favourite but after washing your hands hundreds of times in one night sometimes you need a hand pick me up and this does exactly that!! (BIRCHBOX)

Benefit Lip Gloss: This is just a nice pick me up when I want super shiny soft lips! (BENEFIT)

A pile of coins: Who doesn't need coins?!?

This is it!
What's in your bags?





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© PorcelainNIvory | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig