Wednesday 30 April 2014

OOTN: Gothic Nights

Oh Hey Guys!

I know, I suck at being consistant on my blog but to be fair half the time I do ridiculous hours at work and the other half of the time I'm in a sleeping coma. However today I bring you a brand new post WOOOOO!

As you can tell from the title it is another outfit of the night, my last outfit post went down an absolute storm and so I figured whatever you guys enjoyed I would provide, so here goes nothing.


 So my sister gave me this dress as a hand me down about a year ago and it's been hiding in my wardrobe ever since. I thought I'd style it at the off chance that I do ever where it.

I'm not actually sure where she got it from but the intricate lace detail on the front and back of the dress make it feminine among the harsh black. It can be deemed as a very short but the longer back somehow manages to balance out the problem. I teamed this dress with a simple black and gold clutch bag from Dorothy Perkins, a steal at a tenner, and some simple black chunky heels from Primark.


Terrible photo I know but I always find it hard to take pictures of my make-up, anyway I tried to keep my face neutral with a neutral few eyeshadows from my Naked 3 Palette, a light contour and a little flicked eyeliner. The main vocal point of course is my lipstick which is the Kate Moss Lipstick in 107 making this outfit ever more gothic.


I hope you like the post guys and sorry to keep you waiting.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© PorcelainNIvory | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig