Tuesday 1 April 2014

OOTD: Bipolar Weather!

Oh hey guys!

So yesterday's weather was mad! When I got out the door it was cloudy and cold so I shoved on my fluffy pink Primark Jumper and Chunky New Look boots. By the time I was coming back home some half an hour later I was all sticky and hot. Not a pleasant feeling!

This is just a simple outfit of the day (I changed when I came home as it was hot and this is it).




So I have been wanting to wear this gorgeous Black and White Kimono from Matalan for a while now and I figured since it was suppose to reach highs of 20 degrees yesterday it was the perfect time. I managed to snag it in the sale a few months ago for around £12 so I am so happy I could finally wear it. I teamed it with a Boohoo white cropped tshirt that is inexpensive at £4 and a bargain pair of Shaper jeans from New Look (again in a sale at a tenner!)

This outfit is without a doubt a bargain outfit, under £30!





I kept my makeup fairly natural and neutral, if you want to see a makeup tutorial just let me know! 


Thats all for now!







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© PorcelainNIvory | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig