Wednesday 22 July 2020

A lewk!

So, I figured that I should incorporate make-up somewhere in my blog since I am always browsing and obsessing over it. What better than to share my go-to look for makeup and use some of my favourite products. 
Now its key to mention that I don’t wear false lashes on a day to day basis but I thought it was crucial to showcase the amazing KISS lashes that I was lucky to receive as PR. I got many compliments on my lashes on this day as people couldn’t believe they were falsies and not natural lashes. 
KISS lashes are super affordable and are available at Boots for £5.99 which for false lashes is a bargain! Currently, on their Boots website, there are 13 styles of lashes including one set of individuals. 
Anyway, enough of that on to the actual makeup look….







Primer: Primark Mattifying Primer
Eyeshadow: MUA Hall of Fame – Bare (over lid), Chino (crease), Rose Ash (Centre Lid)

So, some may think this is extreme for a daytime look but I tend to start with minimal but then I can’t resist adding more – just me? The lashes add a bit of glam and made me feel amazing but they were natural enough to not be so in everyone’s face. I think I will be invested in more styles from KISS the volume ones look incredible for a night out!
So here it is, my go-to look for the daytime if I want to go all out without screaming going out. 



*A glimpse into the mess that occurs during make-up application! 


That’s all for now my lovely readers. 

                                                            Leah.



*Gifted from PR but all opinions are my own
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© PorcelainNIvory | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig