Wednesday 29 July 2020

Urban Decay Naked Cherry Quarantine Tutorial

With this whole lockdown pandemic, I find it impossible not to (for the most part) feel gross and rubbish. As much as I am for the most part embracing my natural beauty makeup always has made me feel "pretty" and confident, so what better way to feel a bit more kickass than to make myself up?

This particular day I had a quiz night planned via video with my best friends so it was a win-win situation not to waste this look, although trust me most of the time I look far less human on video chats. 

I definitely do not buy nearly as enough makeup products as I used to in my teens which is both sad and makes me feel pretty old. However it allows me to "shop" my own products again, see what I use and what I adore, I am actually very much a purger/organizer so it suits me fine. 
Enough with the babbling here is the list of products I used to accomplish my lockdown Zoom look...


Face.
Foundation. Revolution Conceal&Define Full Coverage Foundation (F2)// I adore this foundation as something affordable and as it says on the bottle 'full coverage'. At under £10 one I tend to grab over the high priced options and one I recommend to everyone, with options of skin type as well I think everyone should give a go.

Concealer. Collection Lasting Perfection (0 Extra Fair)// This has been a holy grail product for at least 10 years, I use this over any other concealer thrown at me and I even use this to line and shape the pomade after I do my eyebrows.

Contour. NYX High Definition Blush (HDB22 TAUPE)// A blush? I know what you're thinking but the tone and color of this one compliments my pale skin incredibly, throw in the price point, and it's a major win.  

Bronzer. BareMinerals Invisible Bronzer (Fair to Light)// Something I picked up with some vouchers a while ago, it blends nicely into my skin adding that glow that my pale skin requires. 

Blush. BareMinerals Gen Nude Powder Blush (Call My Blush)//  Now blush is something I didn't really use until a few months ago and if I'm being honest this is the only one in my collection. It adds a nice color to my sometimes lifeless looking skin and I believe it is vegan s added bonus!

Highlight. Lush Feeling Younger Skin Tint// I honestly adore anything from Lush and the makeup is no exception, the skin tint is just the right amount of sparkle you can even add it to your foundation to add that glow. 


 


Eyes.
Eyeshadow. Urban Decay Naked Cherry Palette
Crease. (Feelz)// A gorgeous deep mauve
Base. (Bang Bang)// Subtle Pink shimmer
Inner Corner. (Hot Spot)// A pop of white shimmer goodness

Eyebrows. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade (Dark Brown)// Since I purchased this in 2014 I have not looked back, one little pot lasts a really long time and the pay off is incredible. A little goes a long way and I definitely recommend buying the 12 eyebrow brush that makes it effortless to use. 

Eyelashes. Eyes Right Mascara// Another Lush goodie that I adore, with your eyes being a sensitive area and Lush being an incredible brand with mostly natural ingredients I vote this every time. 

Eyeliner. Collection EXTREME 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner (Black)// Again I am a girl with favorites and this one is no exception, good price point, dark rich color, and a felt tip makes it easier for me to achieve a flick (and trust me I am not the best). 


Lips.
Liquid Lipstick. Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick (Ludwig)// This Liquid Lip is insane , my only purchase from the brand but one I am glad I made, I get so many compliments on this lip. It's staying power is pretty intense I would no doubt recommend! 



*Serving up resting bitch face*


I hope that gave you an insight into rare days in my quarantine...

Until next time,




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© PorcelainNIvory | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig