Friday 17 July 2015

Updated What's in my bag...

Oh hey guys!


So I believe it's been at least a year since my last what's in my bag post, and I can say my handbag and the contents have definitely changed in the past year.




First off my bag is a small tote from Topshop, I love the classic design and structure and I think this bag can be so dynamic with the many outfit possibilities that it could be matched with. I have to admit this bag is no longer available on the Topshop website however there may be a chance that a few will be floating around certain stores and at £32 it could be deemed as a good investment. 


In the slot closest to the back I only have my purse, this is a recent purchase from River Island as there is currently a sale on and I managed to snag this for only £12! I think you can only buy this in pink now but as it mainly consists of card slots it is perfect for me as I rely solely on my card! It also has enough space for me to slot my passport in the middle (yes I am someone who still uses it as ID!)


Another thing I love about this bag is the fact that it has a middle pouch that you can choose to take out (I never do) I keep in it everything I might need to grab quickly such as earphones and my house keys, I also keep emergency things such as bobby pins and plasters because really you just never know!


Finally is the slot closest to the zip at the front which contains all necessary junk such as the bottle of water that HAS to be with me at all times, an asthma pump for obvious reasons, lipstick, deodorant, tissues, hand sanitiser and notes and pens. All essential right?



This is the overview of the bag with the contents in, as you can see its sleek and organised. Perfect!


I hope you enjoyed snooping in my bag..
That's all for now,


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© PorcelainNIvory | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig