Sunday 26 July 2015

Truth out.... Running out of steam and inspiration!

Oh hey guys,

Okay so you may have noticed a post didn't go up on Friday like it was planned? I bet half of you are like "it's happened before, it's nothing new" well the truth of the matter is I did not actually know what content to post for you lovelies.

I've kind of been in a negative space for days now and the inspiration to blog is dwindling, don't get me wrong I love looking on blogger and seeing that people from all over the world are reading my blog (best feeling ever!) but there comes a point where I think is it enough? This does not mean I am leaving blogger it just means that half the time I stress about providing good content to you, my lovely readers, I want to see a blog that reaches out and can entertain and not be the same old stuff. I do not want to blog something half- heartedly, this is a chance for you guys to have input and let me know what you want me to blog about, any tags or questions you want me to answer....

I have some cool ideas I just have to get the ball rolling and I will trust me, I am aiming to do more OOTD/OOTN, make-up hauls, maybe even tutorials and reviews but right now I just have to clear my head rest and come back full force. There will be better content and a new post next week (hopefully) I'm sorry if any of you feel let down that is never my intention...

As I said before any suggestions of posts are welcome,
That's all for now.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© PorcelainNIvory | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig