Friday 31 July 2015

When one relaxes....

Oh hey guys!

I just came up with a cool post idea, many you tubers do this so I thought I would translate it over to blogger. This is some of the many thing's I do on a pamper night/ relaxing day....


Okay Lush fanatic over here, I love indulging in a Lush bath bomb, this one was called "Pop in the bath" me being me literally did this however it is one you crumble under the running water. Anyone it leaves a beautiful pink bubbly bath that smells incredible. There is nothing quite like a nice hot relaxing bath huh?


Before I pop myself in the bath (did you see what I did there -giggles- ) I typically like to apply a face mask, my face mask of choice was Sanctuary 5 minute thermal detox mask. This is great for naturally bringing all the nastiness out of your skin, it is a heating mask that applies smoothly and feels great. I leave this on throughout my bath but as the title implies you only have to leave it on for 5 minutes.



*Note: Comfy pyjamas are my choice of clothing from here on!
I am quite lucky to have a blackout blind in my bedroom so down that goes and on my fairy lights go on (I actually love this area of my room). I feel peaceful and rested in this kind of environment, especially since I've had a hot bath and a cleanse. 



Anything can happen at this point, I could catch up on Youtube videos, creating blogging content take a nap etc. However on this occasion I was snuggled under my fluffy blanket watching The Walking Dead and snacking on Malteasers, I think everyone deserves a chance to just be able to take a minute for themselves to relax and watch what they want.

I have recently discovered the art of adult colouring in, it is suppose to be calming and some even claim stress relieving so I was first to jump up to Whsmiths. I realise I need to invest in crayons or actual felt tips but surprisingly these pens were recommended to me by the sales lady.

Anyway my relaxing day would probably end with tea, catching up on soaps and then bed.
What do you guys get up to?

That's all for now.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© PorcelainNIvory | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig