Tuesday 7 July 2015

5 inspirational bloggers to me

Oh hey guys!

This has been a post waiting in the wings, I have previously blogged about a single inspirational blogger but I think that this time I will collect my thoughts and introduce you to the top five inspirational bloggers to me over the previous couple of months.




Ashleigh Lily Dougherty  (AKA Being Ashleigh)

I am lucky enough to have met Ashleigh personally several times as at one point both of our mum's worked together, I've known her since she was around 15 (guess) and so it's incredible to have witnessed Ashleigh's progression over the years. Ashleigh was the reason I began writing a blog, I wasn't particularly aware of the blogger situation and so reading her blog gave me an insight. One of the many things I love about Ashleigh's blog is that it is so relatable to everyone out there and she is cut and dry, she doesn't sugar coat anything and I think that her recent post on the truth about blogging (see here) is super important to everyone who reads any kind of blog. Ashleigh's blog has a large selection when it comes to the content so there is literally something for everyone, I would definitely recommend reading it!



Avia (AKA TheSparkleicious)

For around a year or two I have been watching Avia's youtube videos, this was mainly because it was a time when I was struggling with my bush of natural curls on top of my head and I stumbled over her channel. Let me tell you now I find it so hard to find women on youtube with natural curls willing to leave them natural and her routine helped me control my locks. From that point on I subscribed to her channel and I haven't looked back, she is constantly updating her blog and youtube channel with outfit posts, tutorials and if that isn't bad enough she is a stunner whose Instagram makes me dwell on her beauty!







Gracie Francesca (AKA Uglyfaceofbeauty)

Now Grace is an absolute icon as far as I am concerned, both her blog and her youtube are a treasure chest for any woman and her down to earth personality means she will make you feel at home regardless of what platform you are viewing. For me Grace has been amazing when it comes to raising awareness for many things in the world including depression and even did a tag with her best friend Asia regarding her problems with self harm (see here). It has been amazing as a youtube viewer to see her gaining her happiness and confidence back with the help of her loved ones, including Simon. There is so much to say but rather than spill my guts out I will just urge you to read her blog and subscribe to her Youtube channel!






Tilly Jayne (AKA TillyJayne)

I am lucky to have been able to fan girl over Tilly responding to tweets I've sent her, mainly because she had previously been in my inspirational blogger series, and here she is again! Tilly definitely has an eye for fashion and I love being able to snoop on her fashion and wardrobe choices, although in all fairness it makes my bank account shake in fear and my hands twitch with the choice to buy or not to buy. In all fairness not all of what Tilly can pull off can be replicated on my body so I think my bank account should rest easy. I think the most inspirational thing that Tilly has done for me is the fact she has recently finished her degree with a first class and been able to balance a blog, this is something I have always struggled with and gives me hope for the next two years of my life! Congratulations again Tilly!



Leanne Woodfull (AKA Thunderandthreads)

I have been a long time blog reader of thunderandthreads and I have loved the fashion that appears from Leanne, she truly gives her readers an insight into her personal tastes as well as showing (through collaborations) what several stores and companies can offer her readers.  She to me is inspirational to me due to her fight in what she believes in, recently Leanne was at the forefront of the fight for Ireland to have gay rights and the fight for the marriage to be deemed legal. A true warrior in my eyes!









So there is my selection of inspirational bloggers, who is yours?
That's all for now guys!


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Aw thank you for including me! :) good luck with balancing uni and your blog, it can be tough but it's so worth it! I would always set aside a day (usually Sundays) where I would do blog things, so maybe do the same and set a certain time of the week, that always helped me keep on top of things xx

    ReplyDelete

© PorcelainNIvory | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig